Notice how quickly we went from “We’re just criticizing Israel’s policies!” to celebrating executions of Jews and bombing synagogues. Hamas’s barbaric terrorist attack not only exposed Israel’s fragility, but a global network of antisemitism in academia, media, and our very own friendships. The veil has been lifted. We’re in a Roger Waters wet dream, where he can finally slay Jews and stop milking 50-year-old songs. This episode takes on many of the lost narratives the media won’t dare touch, including:
- 00:00:00 Why The Deafening Silence, “Friends” and Neighbors?
- 00:14:55 Donny Deutsch & The Silence of Corporations
- 00:18:14 The Socialist Macro-Aggressors
- 00:22:32 Larry Summers & The Ivy League Terror Cells
- 00:29:56 Three Drivers of Malignant College Leftism
- 00:32:45 (1) Decolonization
- 00:38:44 (2) Intersectionality
- 00:41:43 (3) Demoralization & The KGB
- 00:47:55 Media Complicity
- 00:51:32 Jonathan Rosenthal on Moral Equivalency
- 00:52:45 Dumb & Dahmer: Hamas’s Mission (Golda Meir, Sam Harris, Casey Neistat & Ami Horowitz)
- 01:01:11 Jared Kushner on The Perils of Negotiating with Palestine
- 01:07:03 Reluctant Conquerors & Noble Victims
- 01:11:10 What to do with Terror Sympathizers?
- 01:14:42 Democratic Cleansing
- 01:16:35 About Colonialism… (featuring Ike Saul)
- 01:25:27 The Iran Hack
- 01:33:26 How America Made Iran
- 01:34:43 How Israel Made Hamas
- 01:37:52 The Problem With Weaponizing Extremism
- 01:43:50 Israel’s Three Options
- 01:49:07 More Guns!!
- 01:50:01 The Shocking Power of X (Twitter) & Corruption of Corporate Media
- 01:54:20 Conspiracies & Reruns
If you enjoy this, please support the show on Patreon & get tons of member exclusives!
Also please give a 5-star review on Apple Podcasts. Really helps with visibility.