In the latest episode, Steve eviscerates the sorry state of journalism, rise of corporate media operations, and the frightening new social network Clubhouse.
- 00:10 – 4 ways journalism failed us
- 07:50 – Can VC Andreessen Horowitz start a “corporate media” revolution? And the 3 things they must do to succeed
- 14:45 – The unholy alliance in media
- 19:56 – Is Clubhouse the new podcasting or the unfettered destruction of all that we know and love?
- 24:49 – Annoyed Freud: Deciphering the 7 Motivations of Journalists
- 28:06 – Who’s the best acquirer for Clubhouse?
- 31:20 – The Greatest Innovator on Clubhouse Is……..? Please share, comment, subscribe
(Timecode links are to the YouTube video you can watch.)
Support on Patreon for tons of member exclusives & pre-releases!