Econovation, the new book from entrepreneur and Fortune 100 innovator Steve Faktor, explains how to rehab your business, your life, and your kids as America narrowly escapes death by consumerism with a powerful dose ‘producerism’. You can’t afford to start the next decade without it.
ABOUT THE BOOK
Over the last twenty years, China fed our zombie-like appetite for iPhones, Prada, and Snuggies. At the same time, its biggest customer, the United States, found itself in debt, under-educated, and covered with recreational tattoos. So now what? Will America wallow in mediocrity like Greece or some C-list celebrity? Or, will our legendary ingenuity save us from Tweeting . . . and eating our way to irrelevance? Econovation is a bold, witty response to those questions that doesn’t rely on miracles or government for answers. It challenges business leaders to think differently about the next decade of the U.S. economy and respond with big, sustainable innovations. Econovation is a trends book on steroids bursting with practical, thought-provoking ideas no executive, entrepreneur, or Fed Chairman can afford to miss.
Most importantly, Econovation envisions a very different future. It’s one ruled by ‘producerism’ not consumerism. It’s a future in which real innovators must do more than slide a greasy finger over the screen of an iPad. Econovation uncovers opportunities in unexpected places. You’ll learn how to:
- Capitalize on a market that will go from making nothing to making everything . . . for China
- Use psychological pricing and some crafty tricks from Google to reduce reliance on tapped-out consumers
- Sell to consumers whose new identities will be based on what they create, not what they buy, click or super-size
- Seduce a desperate government to finance your business, then feed you pancakes in the morning
- Motivate tomorrow’s employees with social currency instead of the green, depreciating kind
- Upgrade your business and your kids with a little help from Mormons and kindergartners with hacksaws
Econovation is a fresh perspective on a future we’ve taken for granted. It empowers readers to think big, dream big, and conquer economic conditions that will paralyze others. With a hefty dose of data, humor, and actionable ideas, Econovation offers insight and amusement in one convenient place – a rare treat for a business book.
PATREON MEMBER BOOK OFFER
- $5/month Patrons get instant access to member exclusive posts + private podcast feed for their favorite podcast app + Steve’s book Econovation (pdf/ebook)
- $10/mo+ Adds interactive monthly Zoom Q&A + livestreams of guest interviews
- $20/mo+ Adds full archive access, priority Q&A answers, input on future guests + signed hardcover of Econovation (while supplies last)
(After you’ve signed up or logged in, visit this page to download the book or request your signed copy.)