Why work from home is not what you think. Careful what you wish for. A tour-de-force on the future of work.
- 00:00 Living the WAH Dream!
- 01:04 Metro Shut-ins
- 02:04 The ONE Thing That Gets People To The Office
- 02:51 Corporations WIN!! Right…? Quiet Quitting.
- 04:51 The Other Global Entry
- 06:18 The WAH Arbitrage: Winners and Losers
- 09:48 The Quickening of Knowledge Work
- 11:09 The Four Types of WAH Leverage Loss
- 14:51 The Perks of Incumbency (Startups vs. Corporates)
- 16:27 Sacrificial Lambs, Again!
- 19:52 Stop the Robots!!
- 21:47 Why The Biggest Threat to Remote Workers Is……Bill Murray
- 24:02 The Future of WAH & The Brahmins of Business
- 25:48 From Storming to Norming
- 27:30 Economic Circumstances Take Precedence
- 28:36 The Redistribution: Comforting David Marcus & Rise of New Ecosystems
- 29:45 Start Wearing Purple, Wearing Purple
- 30:40 How The Takeover Happens
- 33:30 @Malcolm Gladwell‘s ‘Meaning’ vs. Jason Calacanis’s ‘Ruthlessness’
- 39:46 No Saviors in Nancy’s Elevator
- 40:46 Open Questions
- 41:52 If You Build It Will They Come?
- 44:34 Advice: REPENT & Vacuum!
- 46:18 When Offices Really Die
- 47:01 The Macro-Micro Mindset
- 48:47 Advice for Companies
- 50:16 Buzz Off! (Bonus)
If you enjoy this, please support the show on Patreon & get tons of member exclusives!
Also please give a 5-star review on Apple Podcasts. Really helps with visibility.