In this very special episode of The McFuture, we’ll bust 12½* modern myths about money, business, education, tech and government. Many of our assumptions deserves ruthless scrutiny. Questioning assumptions is how we innovate and shape our future. It’s how we demand more from ourselves, employers and leaders.
Some of these will definitely trigger you. But a little controversy can’t hurt, right…?? (If you’re a patron, post feedback in the Patreon and I’ll respond online or in the next episode.)
- If you like the show and want more frequent, deeper dives into The McFuture, pledge a few bucks a month.
- As a thank you, $5+ a month patrons will get access to bonus episodes, monthly live streams and other cool perks.
- Patrons will get an email with a personal subscription link & instructions to add the bonus podcast to Apple Podcasts or your favorite player.
- The Home Ownership Delusion
- How Taxes Steal Dreams
- Unshackle the Debtors
- First Manufacturing, Now It’s Bye Bye Tech
- The Real #Resist is Tech
- Why US Politics Fail Us
Research on Salaries
- A Very Compelling Reason to Tell Employees How Much Their Peers Earn
- When the Boss Says, ‘Don’t Tell Your Coworkers How Much You Get Paid’
- It’s Time To Start Telling Our Friends How Much Money We Make
- Adam ruins everything video
- Silicon Valley’s Exclusive Salary Database
- Employees anonymously share which tech companies don’t pay fairly and which ones they want to leave
- Information is Power: Fostering Labor Market Competition through Transparent Wages
- Why a startup just published all of its employees’ salaries for the world to see
- If you choose “radical transparency” for your company, be ready for the consequences
- It’s The One Thing You Never Tell Anyone — & It’s Costing You BIG