The Business Festivus is here! A great set of rants about work, corporate, startup and academia grievances – and how to fix them all! …or keep them from making you crazy.
This is the last set of rants before the triumphant return of theme-based episodes. Up next: Trust (It’s Part 4 of the 6-part Future of Relationships series).
If you enjoy this, please support the show on Patreon & get tons of member exclusives! Brand new member-only episode on Tech/Crypto goes up shortly!
Also please give a 5-star review on Apple Podcasts. Really helps with visibility.
- 00:08 Intro
- 02:10 20 Business Articles That NEVER Need To Be Written Again
- 12:55 How Analysis Paralysis Sabotages Success
- 15:53 Employ e-Monitoring
- 17:48 What HR Power Says About An Organization
- 19:17 The Useless Professor Survey
- 20:49 Beware of Administrative Rot
- 23:16 How To Attract Workers In A Tight & Picky Labor Market
- 25:15 I’m In Love With A Neumann
- 28:47 Part I: The ‘Traumatized Startup Employee’ Folder
- 31:19 Part II: Why Corporations Iterate, Not Innovate: A Lesson From MasterCard
- 33:46 Don’t Call Me Weinstein
- 34:35 Clubhouse Eulogy
- 36:37 How Authors Can Save Bookstores
- 38:03 GoFundMe Riot
- 39:21 Avoiding Chronically Unhappy Customers